Royal Worcester Wrendale Designs Mug
- Product DetailsWrendale Designs Mug by Royal Worcester. Cute motifs originally hand-painted in watercolour by Hannah Dale, artist and founder of Wrendale Designs, will create a charming countryside theme in your home. From fine bone china mugs, tea sets and cutlery, to Christmas decorations, Wrendale Designs has the perfect gift for animal lovers everywhere.
- RRP £11.50
- The Christmas Kiss (hare)
- Designed in Stoke on Trent, England
- Fine Bone China
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Pattern Description
Hannah Dale, artist and founder of Wrendale designs was inspired by the Lincolnshire countryside animals. She uses hand coloured water paintings to create the fabulous collection which includes Fine Bone China mugs, tea sets, cutlery and Christmas decorations. In 2016 by popular demand they introduced many new lines and animal characters. Royal Worcester’s sister brand, Pimpernel also joined forces creating textiles such as aprons, oven gloves and placemats which look great in any home.
- Manufacturer Data
Brand: Royal Worcester Pattern: Wrendale Designs Item: The Christmas Kiss (hare) Item Code: MMMD5629-XT Barcode: 749151608153 Size: 0.31L
- ReviewsMrs Linda HarriesFeb 28thLove these Wrendale mugs and delighted to have them at such a good price.Verified CustomerJan 1stThis beaker is simply beautiful !! I now have two, the other one has a lovely robin on it. I love using them ! Hares are one of my favourite animals and robins are my favourite birds. A win win !!
- Delivery Information
We aim to dispatch in stock orders within 3 working days.
Delivery Charges For UK Mainland:
Order Value Standard Delivery £30 or less £3.95 Royal Mail Between £30 and £200 £6.95 Parcelforce Over £200 Free
Surcharges may apply for these postcodes: BT, HS, IM, IV1-3, IV10-56, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH17-19, PH17-50, PO30-41, TR21-25, ZE
We Ship Internationally
The delivery charge is calculated and clearly shown at the checkout stage, before payment and confirmation. This takes into account the number of items needing to be packed and transported, and the delivery location.
International deliveries will be subject to the relevant customs charges.